Read carefully the following text, our company can not be held responsible if customers do not know and understand the terms of booking.
➤ Tenant's driving license
To rent a car from OKay rent a car in Crete, you must:
- Be over 23 years old to be eligible for basic and economic groups and have a valid driving license issued at least one year ago. For all other car groups, the tenant must be over 25 years old and have a valid driving license issued at least 3 years ago.
- Have valid Greek, European (for EU countries) or International (for countries that do not belong to the EU) driving license.
➤ Rental allowance
If the renter wants to keep the vehicle further from the agreed period, he should contact the office from where he took the car to extend his rental agreement.
➤Road Assistance / Car Replacement
You have the advantage, at no extra cost,of road assistance and car replacement in the event of a breakdown.
You should contact immediately after the occurrence of the event. If you do not contact and start steps without the prior consent of OKay, you will not be able to claim reimbursement.
OKay Car Rentals in Crete accept all credit, charges and prepaid Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, American Express.
The tenant is responsible for paying all the financial penalties that may arise during the rental of a car.
➤ Loss or damage to the key
There is no insurance coverage for the loss or damage of the car key during the rental, the tenant is responsible.
The cost of fuel and the refueling service will be at your expense if the vehicle is not returned with the same amount of tank as delivered to you by Okay.
-The vehicle must not be driven by anyone other than you and then only under the condition that your ability to drive is unaffected in any way by intellectual or physical disability or is limited by law.
In particular, you must not use the vehicle under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes:
- Driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other drug.
- Transport of flammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances.
- Transfer of any product which, due to its odor or condition, damages the vehicle
- transport of live animals (excluding domestic pets, with prior permission from OKay).
- drive on non-paved roads or on roads where the surface or condition of repair could jeopardize the wheels, tires or under-body mechanisms; - commit intentionally any infringement.
- Driving in any way that violates the Road Traffic Code or other laws.
In the event that a tire breaks during the rental period, the replacement of the tire with the spare tire is the sole responsibility of the driver, it is not covered by the road assistance and the company bears no responsibility. If a car's tire drips under normal driving conditions (not off-road), the driver is relieved of any liability and the tire is being burdened by the company. In order to relieve the driver from liability and from any charge, he must immediately replace the chopped tire with the spare tire.
The driver is not covered if he continues to ride with a damaged tire!
➤Ferrying the car
It is prohibited without prior written authorization from the company.
Any accident caused by a violation of the International Traffic Law, such as: red light / STOP violation, double overtaking, reversal in any way, high-speed driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, off-road driving, covered by any insurance!